with Julia Cawte of Communicate with Confidence
This course is designed for entrepreneurs and professionals who want to nail their one minute pitch to use at networking events. You may be a start up wanting to design your one minute pitch or have been in business some time and want to refresh it. Whether a business owner or professional you may be aware that your pitch isn’t working as effectively as it could and you want to improve it. This course is designed to help you
* Understand a simple structure to design your one minute pitch
* Design a compelling pitch
* Practice delivering your pitch in a safe and supportive environment with feedback on what is working well and what can be improved
* Work out how to answer the question, “What do you do?” at networking events in an engaging way which piques your listener’s interests
* Ultimately, generate more business for you
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The HOURS Studio is centrally located opposite the BRI hospital. If you are coming from the centre walk up Closton Street, past Colston Hall. On the right hand side opposite the BRI turn right into Colston Yard. The HOURS Studio is located on the far side on the right.
Do I need to bring anything with me?
Please bring your current one minute pitch with you. If you are new start up and don’t have one yet then don’t worry. You may also find it useful to bring a notepad and pen with you to jot anything down (unless you note things down on your phone). The most important thing to bring is your wonderful self, an open mind and an attitude of curiosity.
Can I get a refund for this event?
Refunds are not usually given, however if you are unable to attend you can transfer your place to the next suitable course.